Freelance Audio Visual Event Professionals
Freelance Audio Visual Event Pros are responsible for set up, strike and breakdown of audio visual systems comprised of projectors, sound systems, screens, plasma displays for large, small, private, and public events.
Cory’s Audio Visual is currently looking for event freelance pros in the following categories:
- Audio Engineer 1 – Proficient with Midas, Allen & Heath, and Yamaha digital consoles, as well as Shure wireless systems. DSP experience is also preferred.
- Audio Engineer 2 – Good with micing C level personnel; Shure wireless systems experience is a plus.
- Breakout AV Tech - Proficient at setting and running multiple breakout rooms.
- Camera Operator – Proficient with handheld and long lens camera.
- Graphics Operator – Q lab and PowerPoint experience required; Keynote a plus.
- Lighting Director – Proficiency in programming on Avolites consoles.
- Projectionist – Proficient with Christie and Panasonic projectors, as well as warp card setup.
- Technical Director/Director - Proficient with Panasonic switchers, camera direction, and graphics both full screen and keyed. Being able to switch under pressure is key.
- Teleprompter Operator – Provide your own system.
- Video Engineer – Proficient with Panasonic and Sony HD camera systems.
Abilities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to carry, set up, break down AV equipment
- Strong ability to troubleshoot computer and network applications
- Strong technical knowledge of audio, visual, projection, computer, and lighting equipment
- Strong communication skills to deliver the highest customer satisfaction
- Professional, courteous customer service to clients
- Works well under pressure and with deadlines
- Must carry the brand of Cory’s Audio Visual in appearance, skill, and values.
- Ability to travel
- At least 3 years of AV technical experience
- Customer service experience
- Computer experience
- Flexible work schedule including weekends and evenings
- Clean driving background and reliable transportation
- Reliable and timely
- PowerPoint experience required
- Must own a suit, tie, and other business attire
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.